PES Library policies:
- Grades K-2: Students may check out one library book at a time.
- Grades 3-4: Students may check out two books at a time.
- Students will be allowed to check out books for a 1-week period. If a student is still reading the book, they must bring the book in to renew it.
- Students are expected to bring their books to the library from their backpacks, desks, etc. during their assigned class time.
- If a student loses or damages a book, they are required to pay the replacement fee.