- Otis Spunkmeyer/Cookie Dough Fundraiser Pick-Up-Wednesday, May 6th from 3:00-6:00 pm. If you have orders to pick-up, please make plans to pick-up at this date and time. We will not have the ability to store these items for pick-up at another date. It will be a drive up process in the car rider lane.
- Library Books-There will be a bin in the front of the building for you to drop off any library books that you have beginning the week of May 11th.
- Yearbooks-We do not have a date for delivery at this time, but will keep you updated.
- Pre-K & Kindergarten Registration-May 4th --May 8th- Packets will be available to pick up at the front entrance during this week. Please return the packets at the front office on May 8th from 9-noon. There will be a school representative to collect them at that time. Packets may also be mailed back to us. There will also be an on-line method of registering. Information on this on-line process will be available soon and communicated with you.
Information required to enter School-Proof of age (Ex. Birth Certificate, passport, tax return, medical document, etc.), Physical & Immunization Record-TN Form, 3 proofs of residence (ex. electric/water bill with your name and address listed), Custody/Guardianship papers signed by a judge if child is not living with both biological parents.
Students must be 5 on or before August 15, 2020.
- Student Personal Belongings-We will be communicating with you at a later date on pick-up plans for any items.
- Information from the PTO:
We are looking for anyone who might be interested in joining the PTO officers next school year and would appreciate all nominations Here is the google form for Nominations for the next school year officers at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_XWpkGp01v7fL-uaF8zF2fDXRD664v-e_1icW5GkHqjvMDg/viewform?usp=sf_link. We will see nominations and then do voting at a zoom meeting with digital form. We will vote for new and returning officers in our next meeting that will be held by Zoom. More details to follow. If you have questions regarding the PTO, please feel free to email us at email@example.com